Sunday 14 July 2013

Flyer Fiction: The Cornerhouse Project - story 2





Day 2 in the Big Corner House. Phew, it was sweltering. Perhaps because of that, there wasn't much in the way of comings and goings in bikeland; at least not at the Cornerhouse stands. Still, a story was written and it found its way onto another four bikes, as documented here. Partly, it was inspired by the fact that the bikes locked up when I arrived included a nice number of vintage racers; partly by the aforementioned insignificant number of comings and goings during the one-hour observation / listing period, two of those comings and goings involved arty folk wot I know. One of them came to visit me in situ; t'other had no idea I was there at that moment in time. Another point worth noting was that the fourth story that wasn't picked up when I left yesterday was still on site today. Right then, back tomorrow, pre Tweed Ride (which, if you should wish to partake in - and I recommend you do [tweed in this, or any, weather is optional, btw] - meets at St John's Gardens near MoSI at 1pm).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.